Recovery Centers of America (RCA) has one mission: Help 1 million patients achieve a life of recovery one neighborhood at a time. Join a group of truly dedicated and compassionate professionals making a real difference in the life of others. As a part of team at RCA at St. Charles, you'll join the forefront of the battle against substance abuse in Illinois.
RCA at St. Charles is hosting a walk-in hiring event on Thursday, June 24, 2021 (11am-7pm Central). Interview with hiring managers, network with team members, learn more about our mission, tour the grounds, and even potentially receive an offer to join RCA on the spot!
- RN and LPNs - FT, PT, and PRN openings. All shifts available. - $10,000 Sign On Bonus
- Nurse Practitioner - FT
- Medical Assistants
- Primary Therapists (Inpatient) - Full time, Sunday through Thursday or Tuesday thru Saturday. Must have CADC Certification or LPC/LSW.
- Primary Therapists (Outpatient) - Full time, day and night shift available. Must have LCSW, LCPC, LPC, or Ph.D.
- Clinical Transition Coordinator (Outpatient) - Full time, Mon-Fri, Must have LCSW, LCPC, LPC, or Ph.D.
- Clinical Coordinator
- Recovery Instructor
- Recovery Support Specialists – All shifts – CADC certification (or is process of becoming CADC certified) is preferred specifically for 1st and 2nd shift.
- Admissions Coordinators – Must have CADC Certification or LPC/LSW.
- Case Manager – Bachelors or Masters Degree preferred
- Utilization Review Coordinators
- Regional Manager of Business Development
- Business Development Officer
- Housekeepers and Food Service Workers
- Grounds Monitors
What to Expect/How to Prepare:
- Qualified job seekers should RSVP using the form on this page.
- Please bring a hard copy of your resume (even if you've already applied online).
- Face masks are required at all times.
- Candidates will be interviewed in the order they arrive.
- Visit www.jobsatrcastcharles.com to get a glimpse of work life at RCA at St. Charles.
- In some cases, candidates will be interviewed by 2-3 RCA employees, so please be prepared to be at the event for approximately 30-60 minutes.
- If you have any questions or if you can't make it to the hiring event but still want to apply, email [email protected] and mention "St. Charles" in the subject line.
Recovery Centers of America (RCA) was founded with the mission of saving millions of lives from the disease of addiction. RCA is growing, and currently has 15 facilities offering best in class, evidence based inpatient, outpatient and medication-assisted addiction treatment. Our clinical expertise, modern facilities and expansive list of services are highly respected in the addiction treatment industry. RCA believes patients who are treated well get well sooner and stay well. We treat every patient with dignity, discretion, and respect.
Join the RCA Team
"A positive work environment, strong teamwork amongst staff, and the pleasure of helping to save the lives of those we serve. The company consistently scholarships patients and provides free care when necessary to keep up with the ultimate goal of helping people. One of the most ethical companies you will find, and there are countless patients and staff who will testify to that.” – RCA Employee
Learn what it's like to work at RCA at St. Charles by visiting www.jobsatrcastcharles.com. By joining RCA, you are committing to helping millions of people successfully start and continue their recovery journey, supporting and educating their loved ones, and making a difference in the communities we serve. The team at RCA is comprised of the most dedicated, compassionate, and hardworking people you’ll find, and RCA is dedicated to providing each team member a supportive career with meaning, growth opportunities, and a comprehensive benefit package. Find our more at www.recoverycentersofamerica.com/careers-at-rca.