Recovery Centers of America (RCA) has one mission: Help 1 million patients achieve a life of recovery one neighborhood at a time. We currently have 15 facilities across the nation offering best in class, evidence-based inpatient, outpatient, and medication-assisted addiction treatment. Our clinical expertise, modern facilities, and expansive list of services are highly respected in the addiction treatment industry.
RCA at Bracebridge Hall (located in Earleville, MD) is hosting a walk-in hiring event on Wednesday, May 5, 2021 (11am-5pm) at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites (315 Auto Park Dr, Middletown, DE 19709). Interview with hiring managers, network with our dedicated and compassionate team members, learn more about our mission, and potentially receive an offer to join RCA where you can make a real difference in the lives of others.
Current Openings at RCA at Bracebridge Hall
- Addiction Therapist (LGPC, LGSW, LMFT, LCADC, LCSW-C, or LCPC)*
- Clinical Supervisor*
- LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)*
- Registered Nurse (RN)*
- Group Facilitator
- Certified Medication Technician
- Recovery Support Specialist
- Housekeeping Staff
- Regional Alumni Relations Coordinator
*$5,000 Sign-On Bonus for:
- Full-Time LPNs
- Full-Time RNs
- Full-Time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners
- Full-Time Therapists
- Full-Time Clinical Supervisor
What to Expect/How to Prepare:
- Qualified job seekers should RSVP using the form on this page.
- Please bring a hard copy of your resume (even if you've already applied online).
- Everyone is required to wear a face covering.
- Candidates will be interviewed in the order they arrive.
- Visit www.recoverycentersofamerica.com/careers-at-rca to learn more about our work culture.
- In some cases, candidates will be interviewed by 2-3 RCA employees, so please be prepared to be at the event for approximately 30-60 minutes.
- If you have any questions or if you can't make it to the hiring event but still want to apply, email [email protected] and mention "BBH" in the subject line.
Recovery Centers of America (RCA) was founded with the mission of saving millions of lives from the disease of addiction. RCA is growing, and currently has 15 facilities offering best in class, evidence based inpatient, outpatient and medication-assisted addiction treatment. Our clinical expertise, modern facilities and expansive list of services are highly respected in the addiction treatment industry. RCA believes patients who are treated well get well sooner and stay well. We treat every patient with dignity, discretion, and respect.
Join the RCA Team
"A positive work environment, strong teamwork amongst staff, and the pleasure of helping to save the lives of those we serve. The company consistently scholarships patients and provides free care when necessary to keep up with the ultimate goal of helping people. One of the most ethical companies you will find, and there are countless patients and staff who will testify to that.” – RCA Employee
By joining RCA, you are committing to helping millions of people successfully start and continue their recovery journey, supporting and educating their loved ones, and making a difference in the communities we serve. The team at RCA is comprised of the most dedicated, compassionate, and hardworking people you’ll find, and RCA is dedicated to providing each team member a supportive career with meaning, growth opportunities, and a comprehensive benefit package. Find our more at www.recoverycentersofamerica.com/careers-at-rca