Recovery Centers of America (RCA) has one mission: Help 1 million patients achieve a life of recovery one neighborhood at a time. Join a group of truly dedicated and compassionate professionals making a real difference in the life of others. As a part of team at RCA at Indianapolis, you'll join the forefront of the battle against substance abuse in Indiana.
RCA at Indianapolis is hosting a walk-in hiring event at our facility on Tuesday, May 4, 2021 (10am-7pm). Interview with hiring managers, network with team members, learn more about our mission, and potentially receive an offer to join RCA!
- Registered Nurses/RNs (full-time, part-time, PRN)
- Licensed Practical Nurses/LPNs (full-time)
- Recovery Support Specialists (full-time and part-time for 2nd and 3rd shift, and PRN)
- Admission Coordinators (full-time, part-time)
- Medical Assistants (full-time)
- Financial Counselors (full-time)
- Outpatient Primary Therapists (LMHC, LMFT, LCSW preferred)
- Outpatient Clinical Transition Coordinator/Assessor (full-time)
- Outpatient Administrative Assistant (part-time, evenings)
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (part-time)
- Treatment Advocate/Business Development Officers (full-time)
- Food Service Worker/Cook/Dishwashers (full-time, part-time)
What to Expect/How to Prepare:
- Qualified job seekers should RSVP using the form on this page.
- Please bring a hard copy of your resume (even if you've already applied online).
- Face masks are required at all times.
- Candidates will be interviewed in the order they arrive.
- Visit www.jobsatrcaindianapolis.com to get a glimpse of work life at RCA at Indianapolis.
- In some cases, candidates will be interviewed by 2-3 RCA employees, so please be prepared to be at the event for approximately 30-60 minutes.
- If you have any questions or if you can't make it to the hiring event but still want to apply, email [email protected] and mention "Indianapolis" in the subject line.
Recovery Centers of America (RCA) was founded with the mission of saving millions of lives from the disease of addiction. RCA is growing, and currently has 15 facilities offering best in class, evidence based inpatient, outpatient and medication-assisted addiction treatment. Our clinical expertise, modern facilities and expansive list of services are highly respected in the addiction treatment industry. RCA believes patients who are treated well get well sooner and stay well. We treat every patient with dignity, discretion, and respect.
Join the RCA Team
"A positive work environment, strong teamwork amongst staff, and the pleasure of helping to save the lives of those we serve. The company consistently scholarships patients and provides free care when necessary to keep up with the ultimate goal of helping people. One of the most ethical companies you will find, and there are countless patients and staff who will testify to that.” – RCA Employee
Learn what it's like to work at RCA at Indianapolis by visiting www.jobsatrcaindianapolis.com. By joining RCA, you are committing to helping millions of people successfully start and continue their recovery journey, supporting and educating their loved ones, and making a difference in the communities we serve. The team at RCA is comprised of the most dedicated, compassionate, and hardworking people you’ll find, and RCA is dedicated to providing each team member a supportive career with meaning, growth opportunities, and a comprehensive benefit package. Find our more at www.recoverycentersofamerica.com/careers-at-rca.