Recovery Centers of America (RCA) has one mission: Help 1 million patients achieve a life of recovery one neighborhood at a time. Join a group of truly dedicated and compassionate professionals making a real difference in the life of others. As a part of team at RCA at Danvers, you'll join the forefront of the battle against substance abuse in Massachusetts.
RCA at Danvers is expanding and opening new units to meet the needs of our community. We are hosting open interviews on Tuesday, April 13, 2021 (12pm-5pm). Interview with hiring managers, network with team members, learn more about our mission, tour the grounds, and even potentially receive an offer to join RCA on the spot! We are welcoming new, dedicated and compassionate professionals to assume these roles:
- Recovery Support Specialists (RSS) - FT & PT (all shifts) - Sign-On Bonus! Details below.
- Lead RSS - FT (overnights) - Sign-On Bonus! Details below.
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) - FT & PT (all shifts) - Sign-On Bonus! Details below.
- Registered Nurses (RN) - FT & PT (all shifts) - Sign-On Bonus! Details below.
- Addiction Therapist - FT - Sign-On Bonus! Details below.
- Clinical Supervisor - FT
- Admissions Supervisor - FT
- Facilities Technician - FT
- Receptionist - PT (weekend days) & PRN
- Spiritual Advisor - PT (weekends)
- Music Therapist - FT (10-6:30, rotating EOW)
- Director of Admissions/UR - FT
- Driver - FT or PT
Sign-On Bonuses for Select Positions:
- $10,000 sign-on for FT nurses
- $6,000 sign-on for 24hrs/week nurses
- $5,000 sign-on for Addiction Therapist
- $1,500 sign-on for 1st/2nd shift RSS
- $2,500 sign-on for 3rd shift RSS
What to Expect/How to Prepare:
- Face masks are required inside the facility at all times and your temperature will be taken upon arrival.
- Please bring a few copies of your resume and dress appropriately for your interview.
- Interviews are not scheduled so feel free to walk in anytime between the hours of 12pm - 5pm.
- Can't make it to the hiring event but still want to apply? Email [email protected] and mention "Danvers" in the subject line.
Recovery Centers of America (RCA) was founded with the mission of saving millions of lives from the disease of addiction. RCA is growing, and currently has 15 facilities offering best in class, evidence based inpatient, outpatient and medication-assisted addiction treatment. Our clinical expertise, modern facilities and expansive list of services are highly respected in the addiction treatment industry. RCA believes patients who are treated well get well sooner and stay well. We treat every patient with dignity, discretion, and respect. RCA at Danvers opened its doors in 2016 and is currently expanding! Opening new units allows us to save more lives in our community.
Join the RCA Team
"A positive work environment, strong teamwork amongst staff, and the pleasure of helping to save the lives of those we serve. The company consistently scholarships patients and provides free care when necessary to keep up with the ultimate goal of helping people. One of the most ethical companies you will find, and there are countless patients and staff who will testify to that.” – RCA Employee
Learn what it's like to work at RCA at Danvers by visiting www.JobsAtRCADanvers.com. By joining RCA, you are committing to helping millions of people successfully start and continue their recovery journey, supporting and educating their loved ones, and making a difference in the communities we serve. The team at RCA is comprised of the most dedicated, compassionate, and hardworking people you’ll find, and RCA is dedicated to providing each team member a supportive career with meaning, growth opportunities, and a comprehensive benefit package. Find our more at www.recoverycentersofamerica.com/careers-at-rca