Recovery Centers of America (RCA) has one mission: Help 1 million patients achieve a life of recovery one neighborhood at a time. Join a group of truly dedicated and compassionate professionals making a real difference in the life of others. As a part of team at RCA at Westminster, you'll join the forefront of the battle against substance abuse in Massachusetts.
RCA’s Westminster, MA location is hosting open interviews on Wednesday, January 13th, 2021 (8am-12pm). Network with team members, learn more about our mission, tour the grounds, and even potentially receive an offer to join RCA on the spot! We are welcoming new, dedicated and compassionate professionals to assume these roles:
- Licensed Practical Nurses ($10,000 sign on bonus for full time!)
- Recovery Support Specialists ($1,500- $2,500 sign on bonus for full time!)
- Quality Assurance Assistant
What to Expect/How to Prepare:
- Face masks are required inside the facility at all times and your temperature will be taken upon arrival.
- Please bring copies of your resume and dress appropriately for your interview.
- Interviews are not scheduled so feel free to walk in anytime between the hours of 8am - 12pm.
- Can't make it to the hiring event but still want to apply? Email [email protected] and mention "Westminster" in the subject line.
Recovery Centers of America (RCA) was founded with the mission of saving millions of lives from the disease of addiction. RCA is growing, and currently has 14 facilities offering best in class, evidence based inpatient, outpatient and medication-assisted addiction treatment. Our clinical expertise, modern facilities and expansive list of services are highly respected in the addiction treatment industry. RCA believes patients who are treated well get well sooner and stay well. We treat every patient with dignity, discretion, and respect.
Join the RCA Team
"A positive work environment, strong teamwork amongst staff, and the pleasure of helping to save the lives of those we serve. The company consistently scholarships patients and provides free care when necessary to keep up with the ultimate goal of helping people. One of the most ethical companies you will find, and there are countless patients and staff who will testify to that.” – RCA Employee
Learn what it's like to work at RCA at Westminster by visiting www.jobsatrcawestminster.com. By joining RCA, you are committing to helping millions of people successfully start and continue their recovery journey, supporting and educating their loved ones, and making a difference in the communities we serve. The team at RCA is comprised of the most dedicated, compassionate, and hardworking people you’ll find, and RCA is dedicated to providing each team member a supportive career with meaning, growth opportunities, and a comprehensive benefit package. Find our more at www.recoverycentersofamerica.com/careers-at-rca