RCA was founded with the mission of saving 1 million lives from the disease of addiction, one neighborhood at a time. We currently have 14 facilities across the nation offering best in class, evidence-based inpatient, outpatient, and medication-assisted addiction treatment. Our clinical expertise, modern facilities, and expansive list of services are highly respected in the industry.
To combat the opioid (and addiction in general) epidemic sweeping the US, RCA has responded with vigorous expansion to adapt to the growing demand for quality addiction treatment. We’re broadening our services to new locations, consistently adding more facilities, expanding existing ones, and hiring additional employees to help accommodate the needs of our patients at these facilities.
We are opening our 15th facility in Monroeville, PA soon! We're hosting open interviews on Wednesday, January 13, 2021 (10am-7pm) at 2380 McGinley Rd, Monroeville, PA 15146. Network with team members, learn more about our mission, tour the grounds, and even potentially receive an offer to join RCA on the spot! We are welcoming new, dedicated and compassionate professionals to assume these roles:
- Registered Nurses (RNs), Full-time, Part-time
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN), Full-time, Part-time
- Admissions Coordinator, Full-time
- Collections Processor, Part-time
- Receptionists, Full-time, Part-time
- Medical Assistants, Full-time, Part-time
- Grounds Monitor, Part-time
- Drivers, Full-time
- Nurse Practitioner, Part-time
- Psychiatrist, Part-time
- Recovery Support Specialists (RSSs), All shifts, Full-time, Part-time
- Wellness Coordinator, Part-time
- Clinical Coordinator, Full-time
What to Expect/How to Prepare:
- Face masks are required inside the facility at all times and your temperature will be taken upon arrival.
- Please bring copies of your resume and dress appropriately for your interview.
- Interviews are not scheduled so feel free to walk in anytime between the hours of 10am - 7pm.
- Wednesday, January 13th
- 10am - 7pm
- 2380 McGinley Rd, Monroeville, PA 15146
- Can't make it to the hiring event but still want to apply? Email [email protected] and mention "Monroeville" in the subject line.
Recovery Centers of America (RCA) was founded with the mission of saving millions of lives from the disease of addiction. RCA is growing, and currently has 14 facilities offering best in class, evidence based inpatient, outpatient and medication-assisted addiction treatment. Our clinical expertise, modern facilities and expansive list of services are highly respected in the addiction treatment industry. RCA believes patients who are treated well get well sooner and stay well. We treat every patient with dignity, discretion, and respect.
Join the RCA Team
"A positive work environment, strong teamwork amongst staff, and the pleasure of helping to save the lives of those we serve. The company consistently scholarships patients and provides free care when necessary to keep up with the ultimate goal of helping people. One of the most ethical companies you will find, and there are countless patients and staff who will testify to that.” – RCA Employee
Learn what it's like to work at RCA at Danvers by visiting www.jobsatrcamonroeville.com. By joining RCA, you are committing to helping millions of people successfully start and continue their recovery journey, supporting and educating their loved ones, and making a difference in the communities we serve. The team at RCA is comprised of the most dedicated, compassionate, and hardworking people you’ll find, and RCA is dedicated to providing each team member a supportive career with meaning, growth opportunities, and a comprehensive benefit package. Learn more at recoverycentersofamerica.com/careers-at-rca