Recovery Centers of America (RCA) was founded with the mission of saving millions of lives from the disease of addiction. RCA is growing, and currently has 11 facilities offering best in class, evidence based inpatient, outpatient and medication-assisted addiction treatment. Our clinical expertise, modern facilities and expansive list of services are highly respected in the addiction treatment industry.
By joining RCA, you are committing to helping millions of people successfully start and continue their recovery journey, supporting and educating their loved ones, and making a difference in the communities we serve.
The team at RCA is comprised of the most dedicated, compassionate, and hardworking people you’ll find, and RCA is dedicated to providing each team member a supportive career with meaning, growth opportunities, and a comprehensive benefit package.
We are looking to fill the following positions:
- Full-time Primary Therapists (Master's Level)
- PRN Registered Nurses (RNs)
- PRN Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
- Part-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Full-time, Part-time, & PRN Recovery Support Specialists (RSS)
- Full-time & PRN Drivers
- and more!
- Register by clicking the RSVP button
- Please bring a few copies of your resume.
- This event will be held at our Gatehouse Building (to the right of the stop sign)
- For everyone’s safety, masks are required and your temperature will be taken upon arrival at the facility.
- Questions? Call Toyin Adeniyi at (410) 275-6245 or (240) 253-3880
We look forward to meeting you in-person!