We're Hiring SUD Counselors! Qualified job seekers are encouraged to register and attend one of our hiring events for an interview and potentially receive a job offer on the spot!
Recovery Centers of America (RCA) has one mission: Help 1 million patients achieve a life of recovery one neighborhood at a time. Join a group of truly dedicated and compassionate professionals making a real difference in the life of others. As a part of team at Bravo Medical, an RCA company, you'll join the forefront of the battle against substance abuse in New Jersey.
Bravo Medial is hosting walk-in interviews for SUD (Substance Use Disorder) Counselors on Thursday, July 1st (12pm-5pm Eastern). Interview with hiring managers, network with team members, learn more about our mission, tour the grounds, and even potentially receive an offer to join RCA on the spot!
- Job Type: Full-time
- Schedule: 5:30am - 2pm
- Location: Brave Medical in Somerdale, NJ
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus!
We know one size doesn't fit all when it comes to addiction treatment; that's why we tailor our treatment for each patient and offer specialized programs for patients. Our curriculum, resources, and evidence-based care were created to help patients not just achieve recovery but maintain it for life. All our services and treatment are delivered by clinical expertise - that's where you come in.
As a SUD Counselor at our Medication Assisted Treatment facility, your medical expertise will aid in patient recovery, as you support and implement evidence-based techniques, making a difference in the lives of patients, their families, and communities. You'll pave the way in family, group, and individual therapy, teach patients to overcome the past, and provide the skills needed to overcome addiction.
SUD Counselor Specific Responsibilities:
- Provide counseling services to patients in accordance with State and Federal regulations as well as agency policies and procedures.
- Provide clinical assistance to counselors in coordination with Clinical Supervisor.
- Ensure the completion of patient databases, treatment plans, progress notes, discharge summaries, and other essential documentation in accordance with applicable federal and state standards as well as agency policies and procedures.
- Counsel patients in crisis situations by identifying patient resources and coping abilities in order to help patients cope with and take steps to resolve crises.
- CADC, LCADC, LAC, LPC, LSW, or LCSW
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and one of the following credentials required: CADC, LCADC, LAC, LPC, LSW, or LCSW
- Masters degree preferred.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years' experience in substance abuse treatment of which one (2) years must be in methadone maintenance
- Have demonstrated leadership qualities amongst the counseling staff
- Have demonstrated superior clinical skills and the ability to share expertise with others
- Possess the knowledge and understanding of how to recognize and manage an opiate and/or other drug overdose
What to Expect/How to Prepare:
- Qualified job seekers should RSVP using the form on this page.
- Please bring a hard copy of your resume (even if you've already applied online).
- Face masks are required at all times.
- Candidates will be interviewed in the order they arrive.
- In some cases, candidates will be interviewed by 2-3 RCA employees, so please be prepared to be at the event for approximately 30-60 minutes.
- If you have any questions or if you can't make it to the hiring event but still want to apply, email your resume to [email protected] and mention "MAT" in the subject line.
Recovery Centers of America (RCA) was founded with the mission of saving millions of lives from the disease of addiction. RCA is growing, and currently has 15 facilities offering best in class, evidence based inpatient, outpatient and medication-assisted addiction treatment. Our clinical expertise, modern facilities and expansive list of services are highly respected in the addiction treatment industry. RCA believes patients who are treated well get well sooner and stay well. We treat every patient with dignity, discretion, and respect.
RCA Employee Benefits
"A positive work environment, strong teamwork amongst staff, and the pleasure of helping to save the lives of those we serve. The company consistently scholarships patients and provides free care when necessary to keep up with the ultimate goal of helping people. One of the most ethical companies you will find, and there are countless patients and staff who will testify to that.” – RCA Employee
By joining RCA, you are committing to helping millions of people successfully start and continue their recovery journey, supporting and educating their loved ones, and making a difference in the communities we serve. The team at RCA is comprised of the most dedicated, compassionate, and hardworking people you’ll find, and RCA is dedicated to providing each team member a supportive career with meaning, growth opportunities, and a comprehensive benefit package. Find our more at www.recoverycentersofamerica.com/careers-at-rca.