We're hiring enthusiastic and compassionate employees for our Headquarters in King of Prussia, PA.
Qualified job seekers are encouraged to register and attend one of our hiring events for an interview and even potentially receive a job offer on the spot!
The members of our Mission Center at Recovery Centers of America are central to our goal of saving 1 million lives from the disease of addiction. Stop by one of our hiring events (details below) for an interview! We're urgently hiring:
- Thursday, June 17th from 3pm - 6:30pm
- Saturday, June 19th from 10am - 2pm
- Monday, June 21st from 4pm - 8pm
What to Expect/How to Prepare for Hiring Event:
- Qualified job seekers should RSVP using the form on this page.
- Please bring a hard copy of your resume (even if you've already applied online).
- Face masks are required at all times.
- Interviews are not scheduled ahead of time (unless you've previously spoken with a recruiter) so stop by anytime between the hours listed.
- Candidates will be interviewed in the order they arrive.
- In some cases, candidates will be interviewed by 2-3 RCA employees, so please be prepared to be at the event for approximately 30-60 minutes.
- If you have any questions or if you can't make it to the hiring event but still want to apply, email [email protected] and mention "Contact Center" in the subject line.
Recovery Centers of America (RCA) was founded with the mission of saving millions of lives from the disease of addiction. RCA is growing, and currently has 15 facilities offering best in class, evidence based inpatient, outpatient and medication-assisted addiction treatment. Our clinical expertise, modern facilities and expansive list of services are highly respected in the addiction treatment industry. RCA believes patients who are treated well get well sooner and stay well. We treat every patient with dignity, discretion, and respect.
"A positive work environment, strong teamwork amongst staff, and the pleasure of helping to save the lives of those we serve. The company consistently scholarships patients and provides free care when necessary to keep up with the ultimate goal of helping people. One of the most ethical companies you will find, and there are countless patients and staff who will testify to that.” – RCA Employee
By joining RCA, you are committing to helping millions of people successfully start and continue their recovery journey, supporting and educating their loved ones, and making a difference in the communities we serve. The team at RCA is comprised of the most dedicated, compassionate, and hardworking people you’ll find, and RCA is dedicated to providing each team member a supportive career with meaning, growth opportunities, and a comprehensive benefit package. Find our more at www.recoverycentersofamerica.com/careers-at-rca.